- There sure are some weirdos gambling at 7am
- I hate networking
- Compliance is a interesting job and I actually enjoy it. Listening to it all day long at a conference though is pretty damn boring.
- I missed my kids a lot sooner than I thought I would.
- I didn't sleep any better having the bed to myself.
- My hair loves this weather...I haven't used my flat iron once!
- My legs hate this weather...I haven't stopped itching since I got here.
- The Big Lebowski is freakin' hilarious.
- I wish I could have pastries served to me every morning.
- I also wish I had access to a gym/spa everyday.
- I would rather run an hour on a treadmill than network with peers.
- I am glad I have unlimited texting.
- The strongest woman in the world is very nice. I shared a shuttle with her.
- Despite the casino smelling like an ashtray, I am actually craving a cigarette more than a drink.
- I am most looking forward to dinner with my real father and his wife tonight. I only get to see him about 2-3 times a year.
- I love talking to Loudoun on the phone now. He's 5 and we can talk like friends. He tells me about his day and we can be sarcastic with each other. It's fun. Now Avalon, she still waves at the phone. :-)
- This white sheet, white comforter, white pillowcase combination would never work in my house.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Things I have learned (or confirmed) in Vegas this time around:
at 9:02 PM